We take a look at why – if you haven’t already – you should consider coming to see us in concert on Saturday!
- We are ridiculously good looking.
2. We promote equality and diversity. The Pinkies have marched in London Pride 33 years in a row. Read our latest post here.
- We do acrobatics a-la Dirty Dancing.
- You get to listen to one of Philip Rescola’s amazing intro speeches. (He’s been practising.)
- We have mastered the craft of choreography.
- We take ourselves really, very seriously. Take our current Chair for example:
- At the end of the day, we are just bloody good singers.
So when are we next performing? Funny you should ask – it’s this Saturday!! Come see us perform By Special Arrangement with special guests the Baberfellas and Gin & Harmonics.
Saturday 9 January 2016 7pm, Cadogan Hall, Sloane Square.
Tickets are from £10-40 and are selling out fast. get yours here!